is it healthy to be this angry on a daily basis?
can we please understand that “depressed” is an actual emotion as well as a mental disorder
just because you say you feel depressed one day doesn’t mean you’re claiming to have depression and it’s an actual emotion and if you say “i’m feeling depressed today” is absolutely okay because it is in fact a mood and a clinical disorder
might make them angry
it will make
free.” —if no one has ever told you, your freedom is more important than their anger, nayyirah waheed (via nayyirahwaheed)
if you keep complaining about not having access to my other blog, I can promise you’re never going to have it~
I gave access to people I know and trust
not to random people who want to see me naked.
you are SO FUCKING HOT
<3 no that is you <3 [thank you so much. really. that put such a big smile on my face]
Oh my god.
shhhh. it’s okay gregg
you haven’t even seen the stuff I post on my other blog that is nothing<3
is there someone higher up you can talk to that will actually listen?
the general manager is the higher up guy theres no one from corporate i can talk to. i’ve talked to my own boss, leasing manager, before about this issue and so i got like accounted for the 2 paychecks in the next paycheck but now this is the 3rd one is wrong agan and im like wtf am i gonna keep having to go to them about my overtime and then have to wait 2 weeks for the next paycheck to get the money that i worked for a month ago?
that’s ridiculously annoying :/ I’m sorry people are stupid
things girls are made to feel ashamed of-
- having periods
- choosing what they want to wear on their body
- wanting to/not wanting to have sex
- putting boys in the ‘friendzone’
- standing up against misogyny
- ruining a boy’s life by telling the police that he raped her
- having hair on their body
- not appreciating catcalls
- not appreciating chivalry
- having control over their own fucking body
I just need you to unlock my account.
being on hold is laaaaame
2. when school starts and you want to jump rope instead of play kickball, be careful not to trip and hurt your knees.
3. if you grow up and a boy makes your heart hurt, you do not have to be ashamed.
4. if you fall in love with a girl
who wears the same clothes
as you, it will be easy for me to buy you both presents.
5. if I teach you anything, I will teach you to be gentle.
6. you are not Atlas and the world
is not a burden for you to carry.
7. if you do not like your body, if you feel like you were put inside the wrong one, I will stand by and watch you become again.
8. because we are human beings and we do not always have to
take what we are given.
9. I will love you constantly, fervently, always.
10. I will teach you the value of
the word “no” so that, when you hear it, you do not question it.
11. when the war comes
and you want to fight, I will
sleep with clenched fists until you come home to me.
12. when the war comes and you don’t want to go, I will sleep soundly.
13. you are allowed to be soft. you are allowed to break and bend. you do not have to be strong. you do not have to be a soldier.” —a letter to my future son | Caitlyn S. (via alonesomes)
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you or loves you.
i did not make the long hard journey through and across the spirit world
be a man’s ocean.
my body is not yours.
my mouth is not yours.
my water is not yours.
nothing i am belongs to you
unless i decide
open my hand
give it to you.” —birthmarks, nayyirah waheed (via pax-caelestis)